To ensure successful execution of special operations in different water zones, personnel of special force units should possess knowledge and skills in different fields and professionally use diver equipment.
Diving training of personnel of special force units includes studies in the following areas:
- techniques and methods of planning and decision-making prior to execution of special operations in different water zones;
- organization of management, communication and interaction;
- methods of delivery of a special force group to the objective;
- methods of penetration of the group into the objective;
- technical equipment used for covert penetration into the objective;
- techniques and methods of assault and getting under control of a vessel or a coastal objectives and release of hostages;
- examination and protection of water zones, water objectives and hydro-technical constructions.
Training in the abovementioned fields is conducted individually and within groups with further practicing of the entire set of tactical tasks.
The main subjects are as follows:
- The use of diving equipment in different water environment at any season;
- Precise delivery to the objective with the use of fins or individual and collective underwater delivery means;
- Methods of covert penetration into a ship (on the berth or hove-to) or a hydro-technical construction;
- Methods of covert penetration into a ship by means of boarding from a speedboat.
Each training course is concluded by test in the form of tactical drills.
For more information, please call:
+375 29 895 69 25
+375 29 322 87 73